This offer is so good that when it opens, it barely stays open for a week before it's booked again. With several meetings a week - it's bound to always be booked. Take action today and give us your email so we can let you know when it is back open!
In the meantime, still feel free to request individual services like website design, marketing campaigns or offer & messaging workshops. The form is below 🔔
Please fill the form below to receive a quote for your project.
That is not a problem, feel free to schedule time with Ian Binek by clicking the button below.
Growth hacker? What the heck is that? Why would you want to hack your growth?
So glad you asked!
Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation with your marketing functions to find more efficient ways to get customers. It is equal parts optimization and lead generation.
Here is what I do for the B2B SaaS companies:
1. I use tools, data, analytics, dashboards, planning, web development, marketing automation, A/B testing, and my competitive attitude to drive results.
2. My philosophy for marketing is based on data. I live by the principle of "Always Be Testing," so my day job is a constant series of optimization experiments with landing pages, emails, website layouts, navigation bars, digital ads, creative and messaging.
3. I own the digital journey of the customer. I turn customer personas into real digital, data driven, actionable segmentation. I can validate colleagues opinions with real data or a test.
4. I avoid funnel friction at all costs. I am constantly finding ways to make it easier for prospects and buyers to move ahead in the funnel to make decisions, provide information that allows my team to better support them and ultimately drive conversions.
5. I have a deep bag of technical competencies. Front end web development, Google Analytics, and various marketing automation tools like HubSpot are things that I can teach to others. I am always on the lookout to automate and scale our marketing infrastructure with the newest developments, without using technology for technology's sake.
6. For the marketing team, I own the communication about results and outcomes. I keep the team on their toes by constantly showing how they are doing vs before, vs benchmarks and vs the competition. Dashboards, reports, and constant questions are the tools I use to help my companies I work with grow.
7. My primary KPIs are conversions (in the various stages of the marketing funnel), funnel speed, CAC, churn, and ARPU.
I work with 1 new B2B SaaS company every quarter and I aim to bring them the following in less than 60 days.
1. Create new website in Webflow
2. Create 100s of new SEO optimized pages fast
3. Determine your ICP and refine messaging
4. Develop a no brainer offer that your prospects want
5. Create a Brand Guide
6. Implement a bi-weekly AB testing cadence
7. Create new PPC and Paid Social ads
8. Create Automated Email Sequences
9. Empower your team to post more on social media, email more, and write more blogs with templates for proven growth.
Sound like something you need? Let’s talk!